If your child is under the age of 16 and has Care and Mobility needs, they may be entitled to DLA (Disability Living Allowance) or if they have reached the age of 16, or an adult already in receipt of DLA, they may have to transfer to a PIP (Personal Independence Payments). 

PDF have produced guides to help explain what this means.  Please click on the documents below for more information: